ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Statement of Interest - Mason Cole

  • To: <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Statement of Interest - Mason Cole
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 16:54:59 -0700

My statement follows:

1.                   Current vocation, employer and position

I am a Vice President of Oversee.net, responsible for corporate
communciations and industry relations.

2.                   Type of work performed in 1 above

I am the primary representative for ICANN participation for Oversee and
its operating companies.  I also am responsible for outbound
communications for the company.

3.                   Identify any financial ownership or senior
management/leadership  interest in registries, registrars or other firms
that are interested parties in ICANN policy or any entity with which
ICANN has a transaction, contract, or other  arrangement

Oversee maintains multiple registrar accreditations. Each of which
maintain registrar accreditation agreements with ICANN.

4.                   Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN
GNSO policy development outcomes.  Are you representing other parties?

I am representing no other party with regard to my work with this
working group.

5.                   Describe any arrangements or agreements between you
and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination
or selection as a work team member.

I serve as chair of the Registrar Constituency but am do not represent
that organization with respect to this group's work.  There are no
arrangements or agreements between me and any other group.