ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Information for the PEDNR WG

  • To: "gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Information for the PEDNR WG
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 02:12:41 -0700

Dear All,

Thank you for joining the Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery Working Group
(PEDNR WG). To help you get started and prepare for the activities of this
Working Group, I would strongly recommend you to review the Working Group Wiki
(https://st.icann.org/post-expiration-dn-recovery-wg/) and especially the
'Recommended Materials for review prior to first meeting' which include:

 *   The PEDNR Issues Report prepared by ICANN staff
 *   The audio recording or transcript of the PEDNR Workshop that was held at
the ICANN meeting in Sydney, including the different presentations
 *   The PEDNR WG Charter

Please fill in the doodle that was circulated earlier this week
(http://www.doodle.com/yfvsyyyn4v5asec5) so we can determine an appropriate day
and time for a weekly or bi-weekly conference call. We anticipate for the first
call to take place in the week of 27 July.

For those of you that have not done so yet, please submit your statement of
interest to the GNSO Secretariat (gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) using the
template below.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Marika

===============

Statement of Interest template

1.       Current vocation, employer and position

2.       Type of work performed in 1 above

3.       Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties
in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or
other  arrangement

4.       Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy
development outcomes.  Are you representing other parties?

5.       Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other
group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as a
work team member.