ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] James Bladel: Statement of Interest

  • To: gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] James Bladel: Statement of Interest
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:09:24 -0700

Glen and Group:

My statement of interest is below.  Thank you.

J.

I am a full-time employee of GoDaddy.com, Inc., which is a business unit
of The Go Daddy Group, Inc., family of ICANN-accredited registrars.
GoDaddy.com is a member of the GNSO Registrars Constituency, and
conducts business with all major gTLD and ccTLD registries.

In my position with GoDaddy.com my focus is on the development and
promotion of registrar-related business, products, and services.

I am not employed by, nor involved with, any other business or
organization in any other ICANN Constituency, Supporting Organization,
or Advisory Committee.