ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Matt Serlin: Statement of Interest

  • To: <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Matt Serlin: Statement of Interest
  • From: "Matt Serlin" <matt.serlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 08:33:20 -0600

I am a full-time employee of MarkMonitor, Inc., an ICANN-accredited
registrar. MarkMonitor is a member of the GNSO Registrars Constituency,
and conducts business with all major gTLD and ccTLD registries.

I am responsible for product management, operations and client services
for MarkMonitor and represent the company on the GNSO Registrars
Constituency.

I am not employed by, nor involved with, any other business or
organization in any other ICANN Constituency, Supporting Organization,
or Advisory Committee.

My commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy development is its potential
impact on MarkMonitor and its clients.

Thank you,

Matt Serlin
Director, Domain Management, MarkMonitor

Emerald Tech Center
391 N. Ancestor Place
Boise, Idaho 83704
Direct: +1.208.685.1864
Mobile: +1.208.794.6209
Fax: +1.208.389.5771
Matt.Serlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.markmonitor.com

All transactions with Markmonitor are subject to our standard terms and
conditions set forth at  http://www.markmonitor.com/legal/tc-dm.php or
the specific terms and conditions of your written agreement with
Markmonitor. MarkMonitor's proposed prices and terms of service are
highly confidential and proprietary to MarkMonitor, and may only be used
for your internal purchasing purposes. This information may not be
shared with any third parties, except as necessary in connection with
any legal action or proceeding.  If you do not agree with these
confidentiality obligations, please notify the sender by return e-mail,
and delete or destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. If
you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please
contact us immediately to cancel your order - (800) 337-7520.