ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Tatiana Khramtsova - Statement of Interest

  • To: gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Tatiana Khramtsova - Statement of Interest
  • From: Tatyana Khramtsova <htp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 14:17:04 +0400 (MSD)

All,

Please see my Statement of Interest for your information.

Tatiana Khramtsova - Statement of Interest

I am International Operations&Project Manager of RU-CENTER
a russian company based in Moscow, which is ICANN accredited Registrar,
and voting member of the Registrar Constituency.

I am working as a rpoject manager, RU-CENTER contact for Registries and
contact for feedback for end users.

I have no financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that
are interested parties in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN
has a transaction, contract, or other  arrangement

I have no direct interest in the outcome of any GNSO policy development,
top managers of RU-CENTER may have such interest.

I am not an officer, director, consultant, or employee of any other
member of this working team, any group, constituency or person(s).

End Statement of Interest

Thanks,

--
Tatiana Khramtsova