ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Sivasubramanian Muthusamy- Statement of Interest

  • To: gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Sivasubramanian Muthusamy- Statement of Interest
  • From: Sivasubramanian Muthusamy <isolatedn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:52:57 +0530

Statement of Interest

I am Sivasubramnian Muthusamy from India, an entrepreneur with a background
in Textile Exports, now CEO of Turiya, a Start Up to make Desktop and Mobile
PCs. The Business Plan of my current pursuits are NOT in conflict with the
work of ICANN or that of any of the Constituencies or Support Organizations.

I am a participant at the Internet Governance Forum and actively participate
in the Internet Governance Caucus. I have been volunteering as
President of ISOC
India Chennai <http://isocmadras.blogspot.com/> which is now an ICANN
at-Large Structure. I am also serving as the ALAC IDN liaison.

I am not employed by, nor involved with, any other business or organization
in any other Capacity nor have any conflict of interest with the tasks of
this working group.

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
Blog: http://isocmadras.blogspot.com

facebook: http://is.gd/x8Sh