ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] For review - PEDNR Public Comment announcement

  • To: "gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] For review - PEDNR Public Comment announcement
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 05:43:07 -0700

Dear All,

As discussed on our last call, please find attached a draft announcement for
the PEDNR public comment period, as prescribed by the ICANN by-laws, for your
review. Please share your comments / suggestions with the mailing list. I hope
we can finalize the text on our next call so the public comment period can be
opened immediately after that.

With best regards,

Marika