ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Proposed agenda for PEDNR WG call

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Proposed agenda for PEDNR WG call
  • From: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:26:20 +0100

On 20 Aug 2009, at 16:17, Marika Konings wrote:

Dear Michele,

In response to your question on how many registrars have signed the new RAA at this stage, I can let you know that when taken together, the registrars that have signed the 2009 RAA plus all those that have requested the new contract represent over 50% of all gTLD domain names registered.

Marika

That doesn't really surprise me, as Tucows, Godaddy and Enom signed :)

What percentage of registrars have signed?

Michele

With best regards,

Marika