ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] A Question to the Registrars on the List

  • To: "'Alan Greenberg'" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "'PEDNR'" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] A Question to the Registrars on the List
  • From: "Michael Young" <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:38:50 -0400

Alan no, as per the call going on right now, having to delete a name to get
it to RGP is an existing artefact of the current broken process. So I am
suggesting that there are a number of possibilities to get RGP "working as
intended" if we are willing to reconsider how RGP functionally works,.....

Best Regards,

Michael Young

Vice-President,
Product Development