ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Nov 10 teleconference

  • To: PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Nov 10 teleconference
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 12:30:09 -0500

It is highly unlikely that I will be able to attend this call, but Michele has volunteer to act as chair.

I will update you on two initiatives that will be coming soon.

1. A proposal to completely redesign the end of life process with the intent of meeting both registrant and registrar targets. 2. A more modest proposal to attempt to meet registrant needs without significantly impacting most registrars

Both were discussed to a very limited extent in Seoul, and both need significant effort to get to the stage of WG discussion, but I thought a head's up would be appreciated.

Good luck with the meeting.

Alan