ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Cancellation of Tuesday 01 December meeting

  • To: PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Cancellation of Tuesday 01 December meeting
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:05:29 -0500

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this meeting, and Marika tells me that there has not been too much progress on the registrar survey, so I think it best to cancel this meeting.

I hope that this is sufficient notice for you all to use the time productively.

Unless I hear otherwise, the next meeting will be next Tuesday, 08 Dec. at the regular time.

Alan