ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] PEDNR WG Survey Results Reorganized

  • To: Sivasubramanian Muthusamy <isolatedn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] PEDNR WG Survey Results Reorganized
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 04:32:02 -0700

Yes, the comments are removed for convenience to focus on the yes/no/no strong
view/other responses. No, this does not replace the survey results as
originally compiled, the intention of the document is to facilitate review of
the results on today’s call. It is the expectation that everyone has reviewed
the complete survey, including all responses so that we can use this
abbreviated version for the discussion. Again, if members of the WG prefer to
go through the complete survey, that’s up to the group.

With best regards,

Marika