ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Must Read: Article about online Terms and Conditions

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Must Read: Article about online Terms and Conditions
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 07:38:50 -0500

yikes!  pretty good negotiating Tim.  :-)

i was gratified to note that they had a link that nullified the sub-clause --
very helpful for us Unitarians.  we're pretty confused about the status of our
souls but we certainly want to do the right thing by the company and let them
know that we're confused.

mikey

On Apr 19, 2010, at 5:04 PM, Tim Ruiz wrote:

> Yeah, I saw that when I was buying a game for my grandson. But I got
> them to up the notice period to 30-days, and to agree to provide notice
> ONLY in 6 foot letters of fire (I figure this will be hard to do), and
> they agreed that if another's soul is accidently taken during provision
> of said notice I am then free and clear of all obligations :)
>

> Tim

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com