ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Draft report section on the survey

  • To: PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Draft report section on the survey
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 02:43:19 -0400

The drafting team (Alan, James, Paul, Marika and when his VI tasks allowed, Mikey) met twice since our last meeting. Attached is the draft report section on the WG survey. It still needs additional work, and the drafting team plans to meet later this week to incorporate any comments received during the PEDNR meeting as well as to further work on a number of the points (generally flagged as "needing more discussion" in the text).

The overall game plan is to:
- review the current draft with the WG on Tuesday, looking for suggested changes and additions;
- revise the draft later this week;
- poll the WG on their preferences on the various options offered on each issue;
- finalize the section using the new poll results.

In several cases, the new poll results should be much clearer than the original survey, since we now have a better understanding of how the questions and possible answers should be worded.

Please do try to look at this prior to the meeting, to allow us to get the review done quickly.

Alan