ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Revised report on survey (incomplete)

  • To: PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Revised report on survey (incomplete)
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 13:35:06 -0400

Based on the last WG call, the drafting team decided to do a re-draft of the survey, keeping as much the same as possible, but clarifying the questions and attempt to minimize the overlap between questions.

I have done a significant part but had to stop for the VI calls. I will continue later in the day and send out the full version, but for those who want to get a head-start, here is a version that includes most of the more important areas.

Alan