ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Items left for future discussion last week

  • To: Rob Hall <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jeff Eckhaus <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Items left for future discussion last week
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 02:02:00 -0400

I went back to see why I had used the term "request". It was because that is the term used in the IRTP and ICANN Compliance used in its advisory about denying transfers post-expiration. However, they are clearly referring to the request made by the registry to the losing registrar, and not the original transfer request by the registrant.

I have re-worded the issue description to reflect this.

Alan