ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] For Final Review - Updated PEDNR Initial Report

  • To: PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] For Final Review - Updated PEDNR Initial Report
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 05:29:29 -0700

Dear All,

Following the comments / edits submitted by Alan and James on behalf of a
number of registrar WG members, I have done my best to update the report in a
way that is hopefully acceptable to all. As several of the registrar comments
were material changes / additions to the sections of the report that had
already been closed for those kind of edits (please note that most of these
sections were out for review and comments since February), I have taken a very
conservative approach and not included those that were either noted by Alan as
not acceptable or those that appeared to need further discussion by the whole
WG before inclusion. You’ll find this updated version posted on the wiki for
your review (https://st.icann.org/post-expiration-dn-recovery-wg/). Please feel
free to share your feedback with the mailing list by the end of today.

With best regards,

Marika