ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] For Final Review - Updated PEDNR Initial Report

  • To: gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] For Final Review - Updated PEDNR Initial Report
  • From: berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 17:18:38 -0500

Marika & PEDNER team

My apologies for the late submission, but my proposed changes are minor. See below:

I would like to extend a HUGE THANK YOU to Marika for her dedicated support and sense of urgency to this WG and this work product. I swear there has to be 3 Marikas employed by ICANN.

Mis-spelled words:
p. 10: communcations - communications
p. 11: communcations - communications
p. 14: explicitely - explicitly
p. 15: explicitely - explicitly
p. 18: Recomend - Recommend
p. 30: anonymized is not a word, suggest restatement
p. 61: explicitely - explicitly
p. 63: explicitely - explicitly
p. 67: ther - their
p. 70: Recomend - Recommend
p. 71: registred - registered
p. 76: Queston 5 - Question 5
p. 81: itwas - it was

p. 38: I suggest removing all the redline, as any of the numbers introduced here are all speculative. The numbers offered by compliance are only in regards to how users are likely mis-categorizing issue tickets.

Lastly, and too late for this round, but I would prefer to which member voted which direction for each question within the survey.

Thank you and hope to see most of you in Brussels.  Cheers!  B

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC
berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.infinityportals.com