ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] For Final Review - Updated PEDNR Initial Report

  • To: "gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] For Final Review - Updated PEDNR Initial Report
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 21:38:54 -0400

One more typo in addition to Berry's: in section 5.2, search for "put up for action" and put the U in auction.

With regard to Rob Hall's comment, I don't really see the confusion, but if it helps, change the last sentence of the RGP definition in the Glossary from "Even where offered, registrar participation in the RGP is optional." to "Even where offered by a registry, registrars are not required to provide the redemption service to registrants."

Alan