ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] For your review - slides for PEDNR Workshop

  • To: gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] For your review - slides for PEDNR Workshop
  • From: berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:56:52 -0500

Marika & Team,

Excellent work on the PEDNER Presentation. I really do not have any feedback other than to say that I look forward to seeing the response from the community when this is presented.

I hope to see you all in Brussels.  Take care and safe travels.  B

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC
berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://infinityportals.com