ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] A correction

  • To: "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "PEDNR" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] A correction
  • From: "Michael Young" <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 17:36:05 -0500

Alan in the GNSO meeting I thought I heard you say that sponsored TLDs do
not support RGP, maybe I misunderstood.  If I didn't then you should know
.mobi does support RGP and has since launch.  Most members of the RySG do
support it currently, with .coop being the notable exception due to a
specialized registry model.

Best Regards,

Michael Young

Vice President, Product Development