ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Re: A correction

  • To: Michael Young <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Re: A correction
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 17:49:37 -0500

I think that you heard me correctly, but that doesn't make me right.

Way back when, I checked all of the registry agreements and I believe the findings were that all unsponsored TLDs except two (perhaps name and pro?) supported the RGP, but none of the sponsored ones did (again, according to what I found or did not find).

I would be delighted to have the correct analysis.

Alan