ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] RE: A correction

  • To: "'Alan Greenberg'" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "'PEDNR'" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] RE: A correction
  • From: "Michael Young" <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 15:13:40 -0500

Well it's not easy to find this in all the agreements, it does exist in the
MOBI agreement under a "services" section. I don't know if revisiting an
official analysis would change anything that's already on the table at this
point.

FYI, I am currently working on suggested high level language for when an
exception to RGP might apply, I will have that reviewed by the RySG and with
their agreement, will forward it to the WG.

Michael Young