ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Where we are now.

  • To: "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "PEDNR" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Where we are now.
  • From: "Diaz, Paul" <pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:53:53 -0500

The following have now posted regrets for today's call:

Mikey O'Connor
James Bladel
Mason Cole
Michele Neylon
Oliver Hope

Given this includes many of the regular PEDNR participants, I do not
believe we will reach a quorum today.  In any event, we won't have a
representative sample of registrar reps present - making debate about
timeframes and mandatory out-of-band signals kind of pointless.

Can we postpone today's discussions until next week (25 January)?

In the interim, we should all continue the dialogue on the mailing list.

Regards, P