ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Where we are now.

  • To: "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "PEDNR" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Where we are now.
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 08:34:00 -0800

Sorry.  If we take darkening the site out of play, which some registrars
will prefer (see previous case as discussed by Michael), I believe there
are few other options available today -- e.g., by text, by post mail, by
phone, etc.

Other registrars on the WG, please correct me if I'm wrong.  But it's
those non-existent methods that would be expensive to engineer and
execute.