ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] For review - draft Final Report

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] For review - draft Final Report
  • From: Oliver Hope <oliver.hope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 12:16:55 +0000

Hi All,

I've had a look through the document and have added a few
changes/suggestions/questions.

Just my thoughts on a few points really so it will be interesting to see if any
of you agree with me or not!

Kind regards, and look forward to speaking to you all on Tuesday.

Oliver Hope
Finance & Operations Director
MeshDigital
+44(0)1483 304030