ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For review - draft Final Report

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For review - draft Final Report
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:42:53 -0500

I supprt this. Alan

At 25/01/2011 04:30 AM, Marika Konings wrote:
I've made a few additional changes to Section 6 (Information from ICANN Compliance Staff), please see updated version attached.

In relation to the proposed changes to section 3, it might be worth noting that almost all this content was literally taking from the Issue Report. My suggestion was to move that section to one of the annexes and instead focus the attention on the section with the deliberations of the Working Group, currently section 7 (maybe consider moving that up). If the WG agrees with this approach, it might make more sense to focus on the content of that section and add any information people feel is missing to appreciate the discussion and deliberations of the WG, instead of trying to rewrite the content from the Issue Report.

Best regards,

Marika