ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] For your review - Updated recommendations

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] For your review - Updated recommendations
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:59:38 -0500

Almost works for me, but I am uneasy calling the regular post-expiration a "grace period" unless we coin the term in this process.

Alan

At 09/02/2011 06:20 PM, James M. Bladel wrote:

Proposed language for Rec #6:

"If the Registrar operates a website for registration or renewal, it
should state, both at the time of registration and in a clear place on
its website, any fee charged for the recovery of a domain name during
the Redemption Grace Period, or other post-expiration grace period."

Sound familiar?  This is essentially Section 3.7.5.6 of the EDDP.

J.