ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] For your review - Updated recommendations

  • To: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] For your review - Updated recommendations
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:46:29 -0700

Thinking about Rec #5 a bit more, and wondering if including this
language could possibly be -worse- than redundant.

This is a bit abstract, so please bear with me:  but I was concerned
that if we made a point in this (or other) PDPs to explicitly state
something that is already held to be true, then we could introduce
inconsistencies, and inadvertently weaken the "generic" provision that
is already in the RAA.

Just a thought...

J.