ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] For Final Review - PEDNR Proposed Final Report

  • To: PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] For Final Review - PEDNR Proposed Final Report
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 06:37:53 -0800

Dear All,

Please find attached for your review an updated version of the PEDNR Proposed
Final Report.

 *   This version of the report incorporates the edits suggested by James, Paul
and Alan and removes the background section from the Annex as discussed during
yesterday's call.
 *   I've incorporated the recommendations circulated by Alan earlier today,
noting that further changes may still be made and will be updated accordingly
in the report, but I thought it would be useful to already insert them in the
document to provide a complete picture.
 *   As discussed, I've organized the recommendations in such a way that they
follow the appropriate charter questions, which has resulted in another
renumbering compared to the suggested renumbering by Alan (if you feel that
certain recommendations are not listed under the appropriate charter question,
please let me know)
 *   Also, in relation to recommendation #15, as listed in Alan's document, as
it appears from the rationale that the WG is no longer making a recommendation
in relation to this issue, I've incorporated the rationale in the WG
deliberation section under the relevant charter question and not included the
recommendation language itself.
 *   I've made some small edits, mainly for readability to the proposed
rationale for each recommendations as proposed by Alan
 *   I've also attached a clean version of the report for those that prefer to
review without all the redlines.
 *   We are still cleaning up the attendance sheet which will be linked in the
report and will add any missing data in relation to attendance before the
report is finalized.

Please submit any comments, suggestions and/or edits to the mailing list as
soon as possible, but no later than Friday 18 February (COB – anywhere).

Thanks,

Marika