ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Revised Recommendations

  • To: Michael Young <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'PEDNR'" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Revised Recommendations
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:47:01 -0500

Thanks Michael.

Alan

At 16/02/2011 10:27 AM, Michael Young wrote:
Alan this should, I believe, suffice.

Replace

Registrar directs port 80 traffic (Web) to a web server other than the one
used by the RNHaE prior to expiration,

with

Registrar changes the DNS resolution path to effect a different landing
website than the one used by the RNHaE prior to expiration,

Michael Young