ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Executive summary

  • To: PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Executive summary
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 12:31:18 -0500

I just noticed that there are extraneous bullets all over the Exec Summary.

Also, I have taken the liberty of trying to condense the recommendations for the Summary. If the group feels that they are a fair representation of the Recs, this can be used to reduce the size of the Exec Summary by several pages. A bit more if we omit the Charter questions.

Alan