ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Executive summary

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Executive summary
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 02:27:41 -0800

Hi Alan,

One of the reasons why we typically include the full recommendations in
the Executive Summary is that in some cases it might be the only part of
the report that people will read. In addition, it is the only section that
will get translated, so it might be better to include the full
recommendations here as well even if these are already covered in other
sections of the report.

To make sure your effort wasn't for nothing, I would like to use your
condensed version in the announcement, with a reference to the complete
version that people can review in the report, if you agree.

With best regards,

Marika