ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Revised PowerPoint presentation

  • To: PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Revised PowerPoint presentation
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:31:04 -0400

Based on the two presentation I have done so far, and to facilitate our presentation today (assuming we have any attendees).

The changes:

- re-order the recommendations into three groups which are (I hope) more cohesive and logical) and more easily allow for multiple presenters
Rec slide 1
   - 1 RNHaE definition
   - 2 8 day renewal guarantee
   - 13 notification of expiration on intercepted web pages
   - 3 Whois changes don't alter ability to renew
Rec slide 2
   - 6 Disclose post-expiration renewal fees
   - 9 Disclose notification methods
   - 10, 12 Specify 2 pre- and 1 post-expiration notification
   - 11 Notifications via push technology
Rec slide 3
   - 4, 5 RGP
   - 8 ICANN to develop registrant educational materials
   - 7 Registrars to link to ICANN registrant educational materials
   - 14 Best practice regarding post-expiration e-mail addresses
Move the note about changes still to come to a 4th slide.

I suggest that I start the overall presentation, then go to three other group members to present the three recommendation slides, and I will wrap up and open for questions.

Can we meet in the room 10 minutes before the presentation to decide who does which slide?

Alan
   - 8