ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] PEDNR Recommendations 16, 17

  • To: gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] PEDNR Recommendations 16, 17
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:49:45 -0700

Whether they take it down now or not, a diagram like that is helpful.
Some of this group might consider proposing an updated lifecycle diagram
that depics reality when the PEDNR recommendations are approved.

I think that Staff will need to review the Rights and Responsibilities
and update it as necessary to be sure appropriate IRTP-B and PEDNR
policy changes are captured (after Council and Board approval of
course). And that would be a good time to propose an updated lifecycle
diagram.

Tim