ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] IPC comment for PEDNR

  • To: PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] IPC comment for PEDNR
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 06:32:36 +1000

hanks for this Alan,

Not only  do I agree with your original response to IPC in your personal
capacity as reflecting  my own views,   I also agree with and want to thank
you for the detailed responses you gave to Jeff's  points  raised /
questions  asked...

Personally I too think that greater attention to the responses WG's  (or
decision makers/groups within ICANN) give    to comments received
(whether from within a Call for Comments  cycle or not) is s  omething we
all ( ICANN wide) need to  FAR pay more attention to, but that the PEDNR-WG
did an admirable job of...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)