ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] REMINDER: FIRST Meeting invitation: Policy & Implementation Drafting Team - Monday 10 June 2013 at 1900 UTC

  • To: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] REMINDER: FIRST Meeting invitation: Policy & Implementation Drafting Team - Monday 10 June 2013 at 1900 UTC
  • From: "Winterfeldt, Brian" <bwinterfeldt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:25:01 +0000

I am unfortunately unable to join as well due to a conflict.

Thank you,

Brian

Brian J. Winterfeldt, Esq.
Steptoe & Johnson LLP
1330 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036
TEL 202.429.6260 | FAX 202.261.7547
bwinterfeldt@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bwinterfeldt@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged, confidential, and
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think
that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender
at “bwinterfeldt@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bwinterfeldt@xxxxxxxxxxx>.”  Thank you.

On Jun 10, 2013, at 12:14 PM, "Nathalie Peregrine"