ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Recap of meeting & items for review

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Recap of meeting & items for review
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 21:21:57 +0000

We are a GNSO DT, not a cross SO DT (thank God), so we should consider that
what we do applies only to the GNSO WG that follows.

Regarding your problems to be solved, are those problems that you feel we need
to solve or that the WG that follows needs to solve? We are only tasked with
drafting the charter.

Tim

On Jun 15, 2013, at 12:20 PM, "Mike O'Connor"