ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] REMINDER: Meeting invitation: Policy & Implementation Drafting Team - Monday 24 June 2013 at 1900 UTC

  • To: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] REMINDER: Meeting invitation: Policy & Implementation Drafting Team - Monday 24 June 2013 at 1900 UTC
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 20:46:17 -0400

I am travelling tomorrow and it is highly unlikely that I will be able to attend.

Alan

At 6/21/2013 11:28 AM, Nathalie Peregrine wrote:
Dear All,

The next Policy & Implementation Drafting Team teleconference is scheduled for Monday 24 June 2013 at 19:00 UTC for 90 minutes.

Please note that we will be using a different telecom provider for this conference, therefore please refer to the dial in numbers listed below and not the ones used on other conference calls.

12:00 PDT, 15:00 EDT, 20:00 London, 21:00 CET

For other places see:
<http://tinyurl.com/lpslny9>http://tinyurl.com/lpslny9

Adobe Connect WITH AUDIO enabled:
<http://icann.adobeconnect.com/policy-implementation/>http://icann.adobeconnect.com/policy-implementation/

For those of you using the Adobe Connect audio, you may do so by activating your computer microphone via the Adobe room (Using a headset is preferable here).

Make sure your speakers and microphone are not on mute.

- Select the TELEPHONE ICON at the top of the AC toolbar and choose CONNECT MY AUDIO (only option).
 - Select USING COMPUTER twice
 - Select ALLOW access to the ICANN adobe room
- the TELEPHONE ICON at the top of the toolbar should then have changed into a MICROPHONE ICON - You may click on this MICROPHONE ICON to mute yourself (Icon will then have a line through it) and to unmute yourself (Line disappears) Participants must ALWAYS have their microphone or telephone on MUTE as default setting. You are requested to RAISE YOUR HAND if you wish to participate to avoid disruption.

Dial-in details are below.
If you require a dial-out, please let me know.

Participant passcode: POLICY IMPLEMENTATION

COUNTRY
TOLL
TOLL FREE
Argentina