ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Updated version of Policy & Implementation WG Charter - Holly's comments

  • To: Jen Wolfe <jwolfe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Updated version of Policy & Implementation WG Charter - Holly's comments
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 14:32:17 +0000

I don't think "we" need to do either. The WG can decide how to approach that.
We just need to complete the charter and Mikey's last version of the questions
I think gets us close.

I personally chose to consider and study past mistakes made to arrive at
effective questions/issues, ones that move us forward. If you want to use
hypotheticals, that's fine too. I hope the WG will choose to do both.

Tim