ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Re: Final version of the charter

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Re: Final version of the charter
  • From: "WUKnoben" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 09:54:23 +0200

Thanks very much!

Wolf-Ulrich

From: Marika Konings
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2013 9:46 AM
To: WUKnoben ; gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx

Hello Wolf,

Please find attached the final version of the charter as well as the motion
which are now ready for submission to the GNSO Council.

With best regards,

Marika

From: WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday 4 July 2013 09:42
To: "gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Final version of the charter

Marika,

do we have the final version of the related motion available, and do we have
agreement on this?

I confirmed to make the motion. David, would you be willing to second?

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich