ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Final version of the charter

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Final version of the charter
  • From: "WUKnoben" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 09:28:10 +0200

full support!
Thanks
Wolf-Ulrich

From: Mike O'Connor
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 11:50 PM
To: gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Marika Konings

hi all,

i'm in.  great job everybody.

mikey

  From: owner-gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marika Konings
  Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 4:02 AM
  To: gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx

  Dear All,

  Per Holly's email, please find attached the final version of the charter both
in redline as well as clean format. Please use this version for your review, as
the previous version circulated by Holly was based on an older version of the
charter and didn't incorporate all of the recently agreed changes. I believe
this version now incorporates all the agreed upon changes, however, should
there be anything missing, please let the list know at the latest by close of
business today 3 July. I'll then get the latest version of the charter as well
as the motion over to Wolf so these can get submitted to the GNSO Council in
time for the 7 July deadline.

  With best regards,

  Marika

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)