ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] FW: Meeting Invitation / Conference call Friday 23 August 2013 at 1530 UTC

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] FW: Meeting Invitation / Conference call Friday 23 August 2013 at 1530 UTC
  • From: Olivier Kouami <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 09:43:41 +0000

Thank you so much for the report. I agree and adhere to all the decisions
taken during this meeting.
As you all have certainly noted, I was not able to join this meeting
because of my geographical position.
I'm living in West-Africa (Lomé - Togo). :-)
I hope that, this situation would be take in account for the future council
meetings.
I wish you an very nice Sunday with my warmest greetings.
God bless us !
   :-)
-Olevie-

--