ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Revised draft questions for discussion

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Revised draft questions for discussion
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 19:38:24 -0800

Dear WG members:

Please find attached a revised set of the four questions discussed on the WG
call last week. As you review the questions, it would also be helpful if you
could rank them in order of prioritization from your and/or your
constituency/SG/SO/AC's viewpoint. Please email me with your rankings ­ as
you will recall, the idea is to have these questions ready for feedback from
the various groups as well as F2F in Buenos Aires.

In addition ­ we have not gotten many responses to the call for volunteers
for Sub-Team 0B (the group tasked to develop Working Principles to guide the
work of all subsequent sub-teams and the WG as a whole). The WG Chairs and
Vice-Chairs have asked me to highlight the fact that participation in this
fundamental Sub-Team will NOT prejudice your participation in any of the
other subsequent sub-teams for the various Deliverables I, II-II, IV and V.
Please email me if you are interested in participating on Sub-Team 0B ­ the
Working Principles (or at least an initial draft set) should ideally also be
something to be discussed at the F2F WG meeting in Buenos Aires.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director