ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation WG meeting - 30 October 2013

  • To: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation WG meeting - 30 October 2013
  • From: Holly Raiche <h.raiche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 09:57:03 +1100

Hi Nathalie (and everyone)

And again, I am an apology for this meeting - even given the far more Australia
friendly time it was scheduled.

I am part of a small interviewing committee for the Chair of Australia's
Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.  I could have done both this call, and a
rush into the CBD for interviews starting at 9.30am  However, the earliest
interview is now at 7.30am. (I am already doing a presentation to NSW lawyers
that evening so couldn't go too late on the day)  AND we have to do them in
that week since I"ll be in Buenos Aires the following week.

Sorry to be long winded, but I really do feel badly that I have to now
apologise

Holly