ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Next Policy & Implementation WG Meeting

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Next Policy & Implementation WG Meeting
  • From: Michael graham <gnosisiplaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:42:47 -0500

Chuck:

Excellent research in transit.  I agree that implementation should be
considered part of the process of developing and carrying out policy.  Either
the definition of PDP needs to include this or, more appropriately perhaps,
Another term needs
To be developed which understands that both Policy Development (as PDP) and
Implementation need to be viewed as part of the entire process which is Policy
AND Implementation, and both need to be accomplished in reference to the other.

Michael R Graham
Sent from my mobile phone.