ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Input requested - Policy & Implementation Working Definitions

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Input requested - Policy & Implementation Working Definitions
  • From: Michael Graham <gnosisiplaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:06:01 -0600

PIWG Team:

I would like to echo Marika¹s request ‹ it would be tremendously more
helpful if you could provide proposed edits or language, rather than
comments alone.  Please do include comments, however, to explain the
rationale of your changes ‹ even if only to note ³Syntax agreement²,
³correct capitalization" etc., and especially to illuminate your proposals.

Finally, at the risk of repeating myself and the introduction to the
definitions, I want to repeat that the definition sub-team¹s goal is to
arrive at definitions for specific terms which enables the Work Group to
discuss the matters before it without debating the meaning or significance
of those terms.  By doing so, we hope the Working Group¹s deliberations will
be able to focus on fulfilling the Charter requests and produce the
deliverables requested, among which we anticipate will be further
elucidations of and discussions concerning these terms and their
significance to Policy and Implementation.

Michael R. Graham