ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Draft Definitions for Policy and Implementation Work Group

  • To: <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Draft Definitions for Policy and Implementation Work Group
  • From: Michael Graham <gnosisiplaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:59:28 -0600

As you know, as a follow-up to the WG discussion of the Draft Definitions in
our last phone conference,

the Definitions Sub-Team was asked to review the Draft in light of those
comments, and consider and include changes and explanations why they were or
were not included and how they were addressed.

To aid in that task, we also asked WG members to submit any specific or
general concerns they had with the Draft Definitions and propose any changes
to the Sub-Teams for consideration.  To date we have received comments from
only 2 WG members.  It would be extremely useful if we could receive any
additional comments and proposed changes before the Sub-Team¹s Monday
meeting.  If you have concerns, but do not have time to submit these before
Monday, would you please respond and indicate this.

Settling the Draft Definitions is one of the tasks we need to complete
before the WG can begin the real work, and it would greatly aid both the
Definitions and the Sub-Team¹s ability to complete this task if comments
could be raised in e-mails that the Definitions Sub-Team can consider rather
than only in the course of the WG discussion.

Michael R.