ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:28:56 -0800

Dear All:
On Wednesday's call it is our hope to close out the work of the Definitions sub
team.  To this end, we would request that each of you review the work attached
to Marika's email.  If possible, please raise any concerns you may have via the
list so that we can have an efficient and robust discussion on Wednesday.
Please note that the definitions working group outcomes have been reorganized.
Specifically, we have added a column to the outcomes where we can list
additional issues that we want particular subgroups dealing with the issues to
consider as they move forward.  Please note that, even if an issue isn't
specifically raised at this juncture, the sub teams can recommend revision to
these definitions should they believe revision is necessary.  The purpose of
the additional column raising issues for consideration is not to be seen as
limiting the future sub team's work but, rather, as a guide if concerns or
issues have already been identified by the wider group.
Please review this excellent work and let us have your thoughts.
Thanks in advance.
J. Scott

j. scott evans - associate general counsel - adobe - 408.536.5336 -
jscottevans@xxxxxxxxxxx