ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG
  • From: Michael Graham <gnosisiplaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:35:24 -0600

My apologies for missing Leadership call today.  I will also not be able to
join the Wednesday WG call insofar as I am volunteering for an
Olympics-related event from 10am-6pm and do not know whether or when I will
be able to get a break.  I believe, though that the other members of the
Definitions Sub Team along with Mary and Marika should be able to answer
questions and discuss concerns regarding the Definitions.

I will try to call in if I¹m able to get a break at the conference time.

Michael R. Graham

Notice: The material in this transmission may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure or use of
this information by you is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please delete it, destroy all copies and notify
Gnosis IP Law, P.C. <mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  by return e-mail or by
telephone at (847) 997-4223. Thank you.